Registering for baby gear and new mom essentials when you’re working while pregnant or at home with a newborn can be overwhelming. We at Working Mother wanted to do something about it. So we partnered with Gugu Guru, the baby product concierge, and Kidbox, a children’s fashion subscription service, to launch the first-ever Working Mother Registry, now live.
The items in the registry are there to help you be much better prepared after maternity leave. Yes, there are products stay-at-home moms might like too, but because moms heading back to work after welcoming a child have different needs than stay-at-home moms, your must-haves will differ. This registry has got you covered.
Click here to visit and browse carefully curated offerings that can make the transition to new working mom much more manageable. Then, create a customized wishlist of your favorite products and services to share with family and friends on social media, or through a unique URL you can send out.
A sampling of what you’ll find on the Working Mother Registry:
- The Apparel section has clothing and accessories for every stage of working motherhood, and includes items like stretchy maternity pants and tops to accommodate a growing (and post-delivery) belly. There are even nursing-friendly tops that work as well for the office as they do for daycare pickup.
- The Health and Wellness category features everything from acne-fighting skincare to a postpartum recovery essentials kit to help you look and feel your best at the office.
- In the On-the-Go section, there are recommendations for best-in-class gear such as strollers and car seats to make travel as a new mom safe and convenient.
- Meanwhile, the Pumping section has essentials such as milk storage bags and wipes for cleaning breast pumps, in addition to pumping bras you can wear all day (so you don’t have to get totally topless in the lactation lounge).
- And to help new moms save time, the Life Hack section features gift cards for babysitting, cleaning services and grocery shopping, and home products that multitask or are super efficient.
If you’re pregnant or a new mom, or plan to shop for someone who is, check out the Working Mother Registry today.