Spread the love
Sonic the Hedgehog movie opens nationwide on February 14, 2020. Your kids want to go see the movie- but before you do, make sure you read all these Sonic Movie Quotes as well as the Sonic Parent Movie Review to decide if Sonic is safe for kids.
About Sonic The Hedgehog
Based on the global blockbuster videogame franchise from Sega, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG tells the story of the world’s speediest hedgehog as he embraces his new home on Earth.
In this live-action adventure comedy, Sonic and his new best friend Tom (James Marsden) team up to defend the planet from the evil genius Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey) and his plans for world domination.
The family-friendly film also stars Tika Sumpter and Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic.
Starring: James Marsden, Ben Schwartz, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Neal McDonough, Adam Pally and Jim Carrey
Sonic Movie Quotes: No, Sonic, The Rock Is Not President
This movie has a ton of great one-liners. And one of my favorites is this one:
Sonic lands on earth, confused: Where am I? What year is it? Is The Rock president?
I admit, give me a Dwayne Johnson reference and I’m going to giggle like a schoolgirl.
Jim Carrey does not disappoint and there are a ton of great lines from his character, Dr. Robotnik, in these Sonic movie quotes.
Check them out, watch the movie, and let me know what made you laugh!
1. I’m Sonic. A little ball of super energy, in an extremely handsome package. On my planet, people were always after my powers. So I came to yours. It gets a little lonely, but that’s okay. I am living my best life on earth. – Sonic
2. In order to save my planet, I have to come to yours. – Sonic
3. I just thought you might like a latte with steamed Austrian goat milk. – Agent Stone
Of course I want a latte. I love the way you make them! – Dr. Ivo Robotnik
4. Uh, meow? – Sonic
5. Dr. Ivo Robotnik: Are you in charge here? -Dr. Robotnik
Yes, I am. – Major Bennington
No! -Dr. Robotnik
My… -Major Bennington
Wrong! -Dr. Robotnik
Name… -Major Bennington
I’m in charge! -Dr. Robotnik
6. Allow me to clarify. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on the level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify. Agent Stone. -Dr. Robotnik:
The doctor thinks you’re basic. -Agent Stone
7. This is my power, and I’m using it to protect my friends. – Sonic
I’ll add some more Sonic movie quotes as soon as embargo lifts- come back for more of the best lines from the movie!
Patty Holliday is a Marvel loving, Disney obsessed wife, and mother of four. She’s a travel agent specializing in Disney & Universal vacations- and loves a candid confession. Find her in Virginia (or anywhere frequent flyer miles or her trusty minivan takes her.)
Spread the love