On episode 15 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin talks about how we can overcome the stereotypes that many of us face to get what we want out of life.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– Thoughts about adults dressing up for Halloween (2:00)
– Doyin’s biggest beef with dog owners (8:00)
– How social media plays into stereotypes (25:00)
– Teaching kids to smash stereotypes (35:00)
– The best and worst Halloween candy (41:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock