Cultivating your own greatness.
Listen to Real Men Feel, #143, “Six Steps To Your Greatness” here:
Retired UFC fighter, transformation coach and personal trainer, Clifford Starks, joins us to help you uncover the greatness within and shares his six steps to greatness. Are you aware of what’s standing between you and your best version of yourself?
“Greatness means being the very best at what you’re gifted in.” ~Clifford Starks
Clifford crams a ton of inspiration and insight into this interview. He touches on the personal greatness we can all reach, responsibility, accountability, planning, passion, action and much, much more. He also shares his view on failure and that the negative voices we all have in our heads can even rise up loudly when fighting in the octagon.
Topics and Questions Include:
- (2:40) Where you always in great shape?
- (7:24) What does the greatness within mean to you?
- (9:20) The six steps to greatness
- (18:15) What stops most people from reaching their greatness?
- (20:54) What are your thoughts on failure?
- (22:42) What did you learn from being a UFC Fighter?
- (30:49) Is greatness static?
- (33:49) Can you share a habit, practice, program, or book that has helped you?
- (37:30) How did you learn what it means to be a man?
- (41:36) People as mirrors of us
- (42:19) What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- (44:13) What are you proud of?
- (48:48) What are you looking forward to?
Watch Real Men Feel, #143, Six Steps To Your Greatness, August 13, 2019
“Flow doesn’t mean suffering doesn’t come with it. There will be suffering in life.” ~Clifford Starks
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
A version of this post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership gives you an all-access pass. You can be a part of every call, group, class, and community.
A $25 annual membership gives you access to one class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership gives you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo courtesy Clifford Starks