Award-Winning Music Producer and Spiritual Guide, Philipp Schardt, joins us to discuss the power of sound to heal and re-write our inner scripts to live an authentic and sacred masculinity.
Listen to Real Men Feel, #172, “Music, Masculinity, & Meaning” here:
Philipp has worked with Multi-Platinum Artists from all around the globe – on stage and in the studio. He has written and produced songs that have reached Gold- and Platinum status, and taught in the most renowned music universities in Germany and festivals in Sweden.
“The ears are the gate to our soul while the eyes bring us out into the world away from our essence.” ~ Philipp Schardt
This is an interactive and experimental episode as Philipp demonstrates a variety of sounds and frequencies while grounding spirituality in science. Philipp empowers people to raise their vibration and life to a higher octave.
You will learn about brain waves, meditation, frequencies, the power in listening, the benefits of softening, and much more.
Topics and Questions Include:
- (1:22) Tell me about a new song you worked on regarding sacred masculinity.
- (2:33) Have you always been into music with such depth and meaning?
- (3:58) Have you been creating music from a young age?
- (4:53) What about the more scientific aspect and studying frequencies?
- (7:02) Were you raised with any sense of spirituality or religion?
- (8:00) When did being a spiritual guide come into your life?
- (9:30) Were these meditations you were creating on your own?
- (11:55) Can sound/music be harmful to us?
- (14:00) The different frequencies of our brain.
- (20:01) Grounding spiritual things in science.
- (21:40) Has anyone been filled with honest empowering scripts?
- (23:00) Other people have frequencies that we respond to.
- (24:32) Do some sounds awaken a more masculine response?
- (26:35) Can your ear define the frequencies that you hear?
- (27:35) Tuning of music today and in the classical era.
- (30:00) Is that why classical music is so beneficial?
- (35:19) Are you still producing popular music in addition to meditation soundtracks?
- (37:35) Is there a habit, practice, or program that has helped you that you want to share?
- (40:31) Is there anything you wish more men knew?
- (43:06) What are you most looking forward to?
Watch Real Men Feel, #172, Music, Masculinity, & Meaning, March 3, 2020
“We need to empty our minds more and listen.” ~ Philipp Schardt
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/subscribe
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
A version of this post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.