Dr. Vibe speaks with two Ontario criminal justice advocates about the coronavirus situation and its effects on inmates
During the conversation they talked about:
– Some of their backgrounds, how they started their organizations and how they met
– Their thoughts on how the Canadian federal and provincial corrections systems are handling the coronavirus situation
– Some of the concerns with the corrections system in Canada
– Ms. Brown claiming that her sons who is in prison was targeted by provincial guards because of letters she wrote to the Solicitor General of Ontario
– The price of speaking up against the corrections system and their opinion that the corrections system is a business
– Rehabilitation while being incarcerated and the lack of culturally sensitive programs for Black inmates
– What does the Black community need to do when it comes to Black inmates
– Some of the things that they need to take their organizations to the next level
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want a deeper connection with our community, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS. Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Stock photo ID:1167840405