The value of character in the business world is something that is not discussed often enough. In this episode, Chris Widener joins me to share his story and why character is more valuable than skills. Ranked in the top 50 speakers in the world, Chris has some great wisdom to offer when it comes to success in business and in writing.
Listen in as he shares his inspiring journey of overcoming his rough past and getting started in ministry work before eventually transitioning into writing and speaking. You’ll learn how Chris writes efficiently and well, his experience working with people like Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar, and more.
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE:
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- How Chris got into the ministry and transitioned to where he is now.
- The awesome method a coach used to help him find his speaking niche.
- What it was like working with Jim Rohn and Zig Ziglar.
- How writing helped get Chris noticed and how he has been so prolific in writing.
- Where and how he writes his books.
- How he learned to get his ideas out in an anecdotal way.
- The importance of character and how valued it is compared to skill.
- Where the true art of influence lies.
Previously published on thetoponepercent.com.