- Respect each other. Period.
- Own. Your. Shit. — Don’t expect your partner to take care of you emotionally.
- Be kind. Always, always be kind.
- Be present. — Nothing lasts forever.
- Keep reinventing yourself. Give your partner the space to grow as well.
- Do what you gotta do, the best way you know how.
- Share all kinds of sexual experiences with your partner.
- Reach for all different levels of intimacy with them.
- The scary stuff is good. — It’s motivation to change what’s not working.
- Remember why you chose your partner in the first place. Never, ever forget those reasons.
Thank you for listening. ❤
Previously published on Medium.com.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.